In the section below, please provide the details of each of the disciplines and/or posts for which you are applying for recognition of prior learning. The disciplines/posts that you include in your application are those that you wish to be recognised as credit towards the requirements of the Vocational Training Pathway. You can apply for recognition of combined hospital rotations and extended skills posts up to a maximum of one year. RPL can be granted for;
- a minimum of three months (12 weeks) and a maximum of one year (52 weeks) hospital training
- a maximum of six months (26 weeks) in any one discipline.
The total amount of prior experience you can apply for is 52 weeks.
List experience that:
- has been undertaken in posts accredited by the RACGP
- can be independently verified (if part-time, indicate hours per week).
- has been completed in the ten years prior to applying for RPL. Experience undertaken more than five years prior to applying for RPL will require additional supporting documentation to demonstrate knowledge and skills acquired have been maintained.
Please see the example below of how to complete this section if you are to apply for 26 weeks of recognition of prior learning.
Complete each component, one for each discipline for which you are applying for RPL. You will be unable to submit your application unless all fields are completed and all relevant documents have been attached.