CPD opportunities with The Grief Centre
All available courses and webinar sessions are verified with Certificates of Participation for any paticipants who require confirmation of CPD, OPD or in-house professional development.
- Grief and Loss
- Professional Self-care
Other topics to be scheduled
- The Nature of Trauma
- When Anxiety Builds
- Understanding Self-Harm
- Bereavement by Suicide
- Developing Resilience
- A Closer Look at Eating Disorders
- Digital Mental Health
- Domestic/Family Violence
- Body Image
- Supporting the Mental Health of Families
This self-paced online course was designed for Professionals in caring roles who work with clients or staff who may be facing a difficult life situation, significant change, or any form of loss or grief.
Content for the course has been laid out into four modules:
- Module 1: The Impact of Difficult Life Situations
- Module 2: What does ‘Good Support’ mean?
- Module 3: Providing Good Support
- Module 4: Strategies for Self-Care
Click here to find out more.