Managing Registrar Placements
Your responsiblities as a Training Post
As a Training Post you are responsible for managing a number of key aspects of the registrar placements.
Roles of the Training Practice:
- Capacity and placement preferences process
- Employment contract in keeping with the National Terms and Conditions for the Employment of Registrars
- Training Practice Agreements
- Registrar Orientation
- Accommodation for rural registrars if applicable
- Registrar Patient Survey
- Monthly teaching reports / invoices with the 60 day policy
- Advise WAGPET of any changes in management or leave taken by supervisors on the program.