Travel Subsidy

Workshop Travel Subsidy

If you are doing Rural GP terms, you can claim for travel to and from WAGPET Central Education sessions and Regional Education sessions.

To claim your Workshop Travel Subsidy you must:

i)    If air travel is required to attend a compulsory WAGPET workshop, send your Travel Request Form (Link to form) to the Education Team so flights can be arranged. If you drive to Perth, you can claim mileage.
ii)    If you require accommodation to attend WAGPET workshops, include this on your Travel Request form. Taxi fares can also be claimed in a place of mileage.
iii)    Send a completed Reimbursement of Expenses Claim Form (Link to form) to the Education Team for processing.

Maximum Mileage Travel Subsidy amounts current at 2011 are:

Engine Capacity
Less than 1.6 litres
1.6-2.6 litres
More than 2.6 litres
Subsidy per km

If you are unsure if your circumstances entitle you to a reimbursement, please don’t hesitate to contact the Training Team; Training Advisor or your Regional Liaison Officer.

Refer to the Accommodation Policy for full details about Rural Accommodation and Relocation Subsidies. (link to policies)

Return to top

Related Information