Review of the AGPT Program in WA
Understanding the impact of AGPT in WA over the past decade.
In February the WAGPET Board commissioned a series of independent reports to better understand the impact the AGPT program has had in WA over the past decade, and to seek guidance for its future direction.
Following the release of these reports, and with your feedback, the Board will consider the recommendations and communicate its strategy for the future with particular emphasis on the challenges highlighted in the reports.
- Independent Review of the Australian General Practice Training Program in WA (September 2015)
- Kimberley General Practice Training Program Review (September 2015)
- Regionalised Model Review (September 2015)
- Estimating the Future General Practice Workforce in Western Australia (August 2015)
- Estimating the Future General Practice Workforce in Western Australia, Alternative Rural Classification Report (December 2015)
Please contact us if you have any queries.