Current employment vacancies with WA General Practice Education and Training:
WAGPET is seeking a Regional Medical Educator (0.2 to 0.3 FTE ) to deliver education and support to GPT1/PRRT1 and GPT2/PRRT2 registrars in the Kimberley.
Based in the region you would:
- Deliver small group education sessions for registrars in your region.
- Develop small group sessions to ensure curriculum gap coverage and facilitate registrar-led critical case analysis.
- Monitor registrar progress through the assessment of learning plans, online module progress, supervisor feedback, and direct observation reports.
- Work within a dedicated program training hub which includes a Program Training Advisor and Support Officer.
- Provide pro-active pastoral support and mentoring to registrars.
A full position description can be downloaded below.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package. Hours are flexible.
If you are a general practitioner with an interest in medical education and would like the opportunity to “grow the next generation” of general practitioners, please consider applying for a position with us.
Applications should include a covering letter addressing the competency profile criteria in the position description, your curriculum vitae and a completed Employment Application form; these should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm, 13 January 2017.
For more information please contact Senior Medical Educators, Dr Teresa Tierney on (08) 9473 8200.